Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

How i see it.

Hes Trying to escape something he did in the past, also its blatant he has alot of self hate over it and dosent really know what to do in his life after this. it also seems like he was in a position of power. just a stab in the dark, Good job.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

Great anamation

It may not have a story, but people like me who only grow up watching the original Series can Enjoy that along with new comers, But i forgot, Was a steelix in the orignal 101?

Death Hill Death Hill

Bacis

This is your bacis down to eath flash, funny, but nothing fancy, put some more work in to it next time ok :D?

The ladys room The ladys room

Good, But it can Improve

You Quite The story Animator, BUT You Didnt quite Hit the nail or the head With this, The one problem was, You made a rez-a-lo-tion If you really wanted to make this scary, You should have left un hanging, Wondering if the Girl Survived, Thats the class Story structure of a horror story any way, And I would also like to comment that Your animation was good, And I hope to see it improve in the fu-ter Throw Practices Over a Well done Job, And i can see your going to be One of the Good animators.